McCann Big Mac CarbonatorMCE400397
McCann Big Mac CarbonatorCODE: MCE400397
This pricing is available for online orders only for a limited time!Standard Features
- Durable rotary-vane brass water pump delivers atomized water to the carbonator tank. Includes internal 100 micron strainer and pressure relief valve.
- Diamond Brite stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant and easily cleaned.
- Exclusive two-piece probe design reduces service time, improves diagnostics, and lowers costs. No need to shut off CO2 or water during service.
- Fully-encapsulated electronics package is easily removed for testing and service without the need to depressurize the tank.
- Specially designed probe electronics resists damage from amperage spikes for greater reliability.
- Liquid-level fl oat assembly and heat sink probe cap ensure trouble-free operation and extend service life.
- Injection molded base with vibration isolating rubber feet provide sound insulation.
- Anderson Brass ASSE 1022-specified backflow prevention device included.
- Certified compliance with California AB-1953 & Vermont Act 193
- 5-year warranty on carbonator tank and liquid level probe control.
|Water Capacity||100 gph (378 lph) maximum|
|Tank Capacity||180 fl. ounces (5.3 liter)|
|Base||115V models have injected molded bases, 220V models have stainless steel bases|
|Electrical||115V/60 hz/ 1ph and 220V/ 50-60 hz/ 1 ph|
|Pump||100 GPH rotary-vane brass pump with internal strainer and by-pass relief|
|Pressure Relief||180 PSI pressure relief valve|
|Backflow Protection||Anderson Brass ASSE 1022-specified backflow prevention device|
|Motor||115V models: 1/3 HP, 6.5 amps, 1725 RPM and 220V models: 1/4 HP, 2.0 amps, 1425 RPM|
|Inlet/Outlet Fittings||1/4 male flare CO2 inlet, 3/8 male flare water inlet, 3/8 male flare soda water outlet (s)|
|Aprox Shipping Weights||27 lbs (12.2 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions||12 x 16 x 14.75 in.|
2 Piece Probe & Ventable Check Value